We had a fun day today we went to the duck park with Krista and Jayden. Played on the toys and then went on a walk! (It was so HOT) Then we came back to our house and played in the pool. It was fun and exhausting I'm so tired!
They are getting so big! Jayden, Kayden, and Makenzie!
A duck with a fro you don't see that every day!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a fun day! I download all my pages from the internet. You can buy them, but so far all of the ones I have used have been free, cause there are a ton of freebies online. I go to digifree.blogspot.com and they direct you to the freebies.
Also, you can go to a blog me and hollie have to show each other our scrapbook pages. Hollie put links to places with cute free stuff. it's scrapbooking-sisters.blogspot.com
Post a Comment