Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Update on Pages!

PAGE LIFE LATELY!

Josh has been doing his new job now for two weeks. Wow our life is different. You don't realize how hard graveyards is until you are not on it any more. I'm so happy he will be working a much better and more stable schedule. I love it. Now we're home shopping in Saratoga Springs and thinking about Tooele. He absolutely loves his job there is so much room for growth instead of his last company where he was as far up as he could go. He's now going to finish up with school and move up with them! Thanks babe for being such a great supporter.

Brandie is still working at 1800Contacts and LOVES it so much. I will not give it up even though I could right now. I work for a company where once we move down there I have so much opportunity. I am hoping to move up as a trainer once Kenzie and Kayden go off to school but until then I'm content working at home. I love getting to watch Makenzie and Kayden growing up. I couldn't be any luckier I have two very easy, smart, happy children. I appreciate Josh so much that I am able to stay at home and take care of them it's equally as important to Josh as it is to me.

Makenzie Jean: She is going to be 4 years old in a little over a month. She is so smart and kind and still the girliest thing ever. She picks out her clothes ever day (I only step in if it doesn't match) 5 out of 7 days she's in one of her summer dresses. She is so cute. She loves to sing and dance that's her favorite things to do. Her brother is her favorite thing in the world. She doesn't like to be with out him. She is SO excited to start school next month. She can't wait for her first year of preschool. The thing I LOVE the MOST about my Makenzie is her heart. She makes friends every where she goes and she likes every one. I still have never seen her bully any one. She is just so loving and fun. I am lucky!

Kayden William: He is going to be 3 in November. He loves reading, his favorite book right now is "Danny and the Dinosaur" and any thing "Dr. Seuss" He is so cute, loving, and intelligent it's amazing. He's been talking for a really long time but it's so strange to hear him in these full sentences. Josh was putting together my new desk and Kayden said "Dad I'll go get my screw driver" He just blows me away he got his daddy's intelligence for sure. He is the easiest kid I can ever imagine having. He's hit terrible two's a little so I have had to put him in the corner about 10 times. I say "You need to sit here for 2 minutes for hitting your sister." He sits there the full two minutes I say okay Kayden you can come out what do you need to say he comes to me and says I'm sorry mommy and gives me a hug. He's such a good boy. His favorite thing in the world is definitely his sister. I'm glad they are so close.

MAKENZIE AND KAYDEN:
We are having a really fun summer consisting of lots of swimming, walks, riding bikes, parks, the zoo, fireworks, and lots of family fun. But I am so lucky because my kids are so close. They have such a wonderful relationship. They get in fights that last no longer than 5 minutes usually 3 times a day the rest of the day they are building blocks, riding bikes, running up and down the stairs, playing hide and seek, or sitting side by side on the couch watching a movie, whatever it is it's together. I love having them so close. I really want to have one more. I think Kenzie and Kayden would love it. Either way Josh and I are very proud and happy parents we love Kenz and Kayden more than anything.

2 comments:

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

What is your plan for Breaking Dawn? Have you pre-ordered it? If you have that totally stinks! I don't have anyone to go with.

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

I know that Walmart is having selling them too. I was thinking about Pre-ordering it online at Walmart and hopefully it will be delivered by the 2nd. I just don't want to go by myself so let's plan on going together.