I don't get to blog much about the Page side of our Family because they all live so far away and we don't see them as much as we want too. But my sister in law Jill decided to fly up for the day with the kids and her husband and we went out for the whole day and met up with my other sister in law from Riverton. We had all but one of my neices and nephews there and it was so much FUN! I could not be a prouder aunt or mom or sister. I love them all so much. We had a blast. I can't wait for them to come down again.
Kye, Kayden, Makenzie, and Porter
Kenzie and Porter (They are 5 months apart and just best of friends)
Kayden, Makenzie, and Porter (So Cute)
My gorgeous sister Jill, Makenzie, Porter, and my Kaydo's back!
Simeon and Kayden (Kayden loves his Simmy)
They are so cute!
Me and my sister in law. (She's not my fav person to take a pic with too pretty)
Cooper, Bailey, Kenzie, Porter, Kye, Kayden, and Simmy
Me and the two handsome boys (You can't tell their related at all....jk so obvious)
Daddy and Kayden
No comments:
Post a Comment