
This is Makenzie's favorite movie right now. She loves it!! We're watching it right now for the 3rd time in two weeks. She loves to dance to it. Tracy is her favorite of course and then Penny. Kenzie loves Amanda Bines.
So a lot has happened today. Josh started his new job which was better than he expected. His boss took him to lunch and the benefits are great. I'm very proud of you babe!
My Little Brother Justin got a amazing scholarship offer to IOWA.... Yeah any one that knows me knows I'm freaking out I can't imagine being that far away from my little brother but I am very proud of him. He'll get to play baseball and go to school. Doesn't get much better than that. I wish he wasn't going to be so far away but it gives me a reason to go to Iowa.
Last I won a $400.00 Visa Gift Card from a contest at my work today. SO EXCITED!!!
That's a day at the Page House. It's not usually so eventful.
1 comment:
Hi there friend! I didn't know you had a blog page! Super Cool! Tell your lil girl that I LOVE this movie too! Its a good one! How you been?
Post a Comment