Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cherry Hill

So the other day I was so excited my brother called me to come down and take me and the kids to a pool with his cute girl friend Caitlin. We had SO much FUN! I love seeing my brother and I won't get to see him often in a couple months he has already gotten two offers to play baseball at two different colleges all out side the state. I'm very sad about that but so PROUD of him. Any ways, I always try really hard not to get attached to any of his girl friends (Never works) I loved a couple of them. But this one Caitlin, I have never seen my brother so happy and she is SO good with Makenzie and Kayden. I just love her. I love being around her. She's great. So we all went to CHERRY HILL for the day on Monday. It was so fun. But my kids are growing up too FAST! Makenzie especially. So at the beginning of the park they have these two huge water slides and they are big. You go down on a mat and land in two feet deep of water. They go FAST and are so much FUN.


So just jokingly to Kenzie I said do you want to go by yourself? My little Makenzie oh she insisted after that. I thought well the first time she goes she'll never want to do that again. Oh NO she went over and over and over again. Justin and Caitlin would go first to be there to catch her and I would help her up on the mat and stuff and me and Kayden would go down after her. It was so cute! But then Kayden said "Mom I want to go by myself." I was like NO I draw my line with Makenzie that's already giving me a heart attack and she's already too big you have to wait a year too. I didn't ever let him go alone he asked me quite a few times but I couldn't. We had so much FUN! I'm glad my kids aren't at all afraid of the water but sometimes I wish they weren't quite so comfortable.



Makenzie getting ready to go down the slide alone!

And there she is coming out alone! She LOVED it!

Kayden going down head first even though he wasn't supposed to!











No comments: