Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July!












We had a busy couple days celebrating the 4th of July. It was so much fun though. I went up to Brigham on Thursday and stayed at my mom and dad's house. It's crazy how much Brigham still feels like home to me. I couldn't wait to get out now I'm sad cause I'll probably never go back. Anyways, Krista and me and the kids walked to Pioneer Park and let the kids play, then we went to CALLS my favorite place to eat in Perry, then went back to my parents and did fireworks outside. The kids loved it. Josh had to work so couldn't come up with us. We missed him!!




Then Friday, Krista and I took the kids to the pool just like last year on the 4th it was so much fun. Kenzie and Kayden just went up and down the slides. They were tall enough to touch this year so they just kept going up and down. I loved watching them. They were swimming under water, I couldn't believe how brave they were. Kenzie was getting a kick out of freaking me out going under water. I love this age though it was so fun!







No comments: