Sunday, July 27, 2008

Great Weekend!!!

This weekend was so much FUN!! My other mom, sister, and nephew Porter flew in on Friday. Kenzie and Kayden and I were just waiting for them to get here. Once they did it was NON STOP fun from there until they left today. I loved it!


FRIDAY
FIRST Swimming and playing in the back yard...


Porter, Kenzie, and Kayden
REALLY... Stop taking pictures!
Port and Kenz! (Kenzie's hair is CRAZY)
NEXT off to Subway and the park...

Porter
Porter and Kenzie are 5 months apart and they are the cutest friends!
Kayden
Kenzie
Porter and Kenzie
Kayden, Porter, and Makenzie (Lucky mom and aunt)


2 comments:

US! said...

Maybe I read your blog wrong, but did you move?? I am confused.

Crystal said...

Hello, I found your blog a few days ago, We went to to BEHS school together. I just wanted to say that your daughter is such a clone of you and your son is the clone of your hubby. so cute! Also where did you get Makenzie pink skull and cross bone, with tiara shirt? i have to buy this for my little one. Also would you mind adding me to you list of readers. thanks
crystallpc19@hotmail.com