Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kenzie and Mommy Date!


Josh and Kayden went on a boys night to Josh's friends house for the UFC night. Not very happy my little boy is watching people beat people up but I guess it's a boy thing. Anyways, Kenzie and I decided that we weren't just going to sit at home. We were going to go to a movie but there was nothing good playing for Kenzie. So we just went to Olive Garden instead. It was still so much fun. We did our usual coloring while waiting for the food. The waiter came up and Kenzie said I would like a lemonade please and soup and salad. The waiter was like "this a girl that knows what she wants" She should that's our favorite place to eat. She is so easy to go out with and very easy to please. We had so much fun. I love hanging out with my kids one on one every now and then it's nice. She was missing Kayden all night though. She said mom it's not as much fun for me with out Kayden. She's such a cute sister! I love you Makenzie!


I hope Daddy and Kayden had as much fun as we did!

2 comments:

US! said...

Thanks for the support. Military life is hard, but after a while you just get used to it I guess. I know he'll be coming home so I guess that helps to think about. Plus I stay pretty busy with my life right now..

Drama is no fun. I can post what I want on my blog. I never mentioned names. And the whole junior high thing is a total lie. Two other girls got suspended for that whole poster thing. Anyways I don't care they can act like 3 yr olds if they want, I have better stuff to do with my life.. Like say obsess about someone else. hahahahahahah

I could so use a girls night. That would be so much fun! Did you know that Jen is having a baby? Anyways thanks for the uplifting comments, your the best!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Brandie your little girl is so stinkin cute!
That is awesome about your little bro. You will have to e-mail me and tell me exactly what school he is going to. FOR SURE we will have to meet up! My e-mail is kklindstrom@gmail.com. Talk to ya soon!