Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cute Couple!




I absolutely love and adore my brother! I don't think I've ever seen him so HAPPY! Thanks Caitlin! They have to be one of the cutest couples EVER!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! They are super cute together! So one memory that TOTALLY makes me laugh when I think about it is...when we spent the night at your house and your parents had gone to some concert. Remember? Pretty sure some freak kept driving by your house and it was SCARING us to death and you had your brothers gun, heidi had a butcher knife, and you gave me the FREAKING PHONE!!! I was like nice what the hell am I going to do with this! Every time I think about that night I have to laugh. Especially when you shot that box in the closet because we thought someone was hiding in there! Good times!

Brandie Page said...

JUST FOR THE RECORD: It was a beebee gun I don't go around playing with rifles haha. That was really fun we were really young.

Brandie Page said...

JUST FOR THE RECORD: It was a beebee gun I don't go around playing with rifles haha. That was really fun we were really young.