Sunday, May 3, 2009

Birthday Weekend

24 Years Young!!!!
So I couldn't be more happy with the things that I have accomplished in the last 24 years the only thing that could make it better is a degree in nursing. I am one of the luckiest girls I know. I have so many LOVING, SUPPORTIVE people around me!! Josh had to work for my birthday which kind of sucked so my friends and famiy so made up for it. My mom came and stayed with us for a couple days, she took me to the Cheesecake Factory and I LOVED having some time with her. The kids did too.


Friday the kids and I went to the park all day. Rode bikes, slidin, runnin around.... It was fun. I put them to bed at my mom's house and then went to 'Obsessed" with Tabitha. Which I LOVED!!! We seriously had so much fun as always.
Then Saturday all our friends came down to hang out with me since Josh was working we all missed him lots but we had a blast. I love my friends!! I can't imagine having more accepting, open minded, independent, caring, and supportive people in my life. I love you all.








Kayden put himself to bed before anyone got here!!
But look how cute he is holding his football pillow!!



3 comments:

BRITTANY said...

Hey Happy Belated Birthday! Glad it was fun!

Kaylyn said...

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Brandie! Happy birthday to you! :)

Hope it was a great one! I like how you said 24 years young, I need to start thinking of it that way.

You are more beautiful than ever!
Happy birthday!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Girly! I am so sorry I forgot to call you. I swear being a mom affects your memory in a bad way...so so so sorry. I am such a bad friend. Well I hope you had a great day! Love you.