Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunday at home!

I wish the rain would go away so we could be outside. But this was our Sunday yesterday we colored, shopped at Costco, watched a movie and then took some pictures they turned out much better than I thought they would with me taking them myself. I need a pro camera though.
















2 comments:

Kaylyn said...

Brandie - Your kids always look so cute! I love the way you dress them. What adorable babies you have.

I tagged you on my blog. Hope you don't hate me! :) It seems like a fun one though, so please play along!!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is look out when your daughter gets older! You are going to have to fight the boys off. She is so dang cute and has GORGEOUS eyes! Once again cute cute kids!

I could seriously roam around Costco forever. I love that store! The always have the best stuff. Their fruit is my favorite!

Hope you have a great Mother's Day!