My happiness for today was getting some of my bare essentials make up, taking the kids swimming outside yay, and only having to drive 3 minutes home from Ty's instead of a hour a half!! HORRAY for living in Layton!!
That sucks that your computer died. But yay for getting a new one! I went to Hollie's house and I forgot to get the software! I was so upset with myself cause I am really missing it. She is going to mail it to me so as soon as I get it I will let you know and we can get together and put it on your computer. Just to remind you Hollie's a give away every day site starts on Monday. There is a button for the site on my blog. So make sure you go sign up for the prizes, and tell everyone you know to sign up too!
3 comments:
That sucks that your computer died. But yay for getting a new one! I went to Hollie's house and I forgot to get the software! I was so upset with myself cause I am really missing it. She is going to mail it to me so as soon as I get it I will let you know and we can get together and put it on your computer. Just to remind you Hollie's a give away every day site starts on Monday. There is a button for the site on my blog. So make sure you go sign up for the prizes, and tell everyone you know to sign up too!
I do miss having you down here though :(
Um... I had no idea you were moving to Layton! You need to blog about your new place.
I am glad that you are loving it though!
Post a Comment