Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Pursuit of Happiness Day 1

So one of my favorite bloggers and friends Kaylyn challenged me to do the pursuit of happiness for 8 days.... Here is day 1. I'm tagging anyone that wants to do it, it will be entertaining.

"Oh Happy Day"

1. I am in Arizona weather where I had breakfast on the back porch in a swim suit.

2. I got to lay on a floaty in the pool with my kids swimming around me.

3. My skin may not look so much like my favorite vampires (Cullens) once I get done here.

"Oh Happy Day"

I'll challenge 8 people like Kaylyn did:

Soni, KoriAnn, Brittany, Kristan, Heidi, and Tifanie

2 comments:

Kaylyn said...

I am so glad you are going to play. That is definately happy! I wish I was laying in the pool right now. I love the heat.

Can't wait to see what makes you happy about tomorrow! :)

You rock!

BRITTANY said...

So you just blog each day about what makes you happy???