Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Pursuit of Happiness Day 2

Being a mom, Old Navy, Macayos, and AGAIN BEING A MOM!!!

Today was the best Mother's Day ever. I have been nothing but pampered.
1st
Josh made me breakfast

2nd
I swam with my kids and had a water fight with the hubby!

3rd
We went to Macayos for lunch if you ever get to Vegas or Arizona you have to GO!!! Chicken tequitos and Strawberry Daquiri was the BEST!!

4th
Went to Old Navy (Two new outfits and a swim suit)

5th
My hubby got me my makeup for Mother's Day

6th
More swimming with my babies

7th
BEST DAY EVER!!!

THANK YOU JOSH, KENZIE AND KAYDEN EVERYDAY WITH YOU GUYS IS THE BEST!!!

2 comments:

Kaylyn said...

I'm so glad that your mothers day was great!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had an awesome Mother's day! You deserve it! You are such a cute mom!

I have been meaning to get back to you about the make up. I use bare escentuals. I freaking love it!! It is the best ever. I like it 100 time better than foundation too. Just because I feel like I don't have as much make up on. I guess I just like powder better because for me it doesn't take as long to put on. What kind of make up did you get for Mother's day?