Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

I couldn't be more proud to be the mom of these two beautiful, wonderful kids. Kenzie and Kayden since day 1 have given me my reason to get out of bed every day. They make me look forward to every day. I can't wait to play with them, teach them, talk to them, and just love em all day. They are the BEST!! I wouldn't change a thing about my life! Josh thanks for making me breakfast and pampering me this weekend. He went and got my fav dessert last night with out me asking and went to 4 different stores to find the right cinnamon rolls then he got up and made me breakfast this morning. I loved it thanks babe.




Happy Mother's Day Mom:
Thank you for everything BIG and SMALL that you do for us. I know today is probably really hard for you with out Grandma but grandma lives on in you every day. You have always been a lot like her but I see it more and more all the time. Especially your love for your grandchildren. I love you. Sorry I'm not with you today but I hope it's a great day.


Happy Mother's Day Mom In Law:
This has been with out a doubt the best trip to Arizona we've ever had. It has been so fun and I love getting to see you with the kids. Thanks for being my mother in law and thanks for making me feel like just another one of your kids. I love you!

No comments: