Saturday, May 16, 2009
The Pursuit of Happiness Day 5
I had the BEST day today. Kenzie and Kayden and I went on like a 3 mile walk... It was much longer than I planned. We went to a park over by the new South Jordan temple (Beautiful) I may not be able to go into those places but I love looking at them they are gorgeous... Anyways, I am so happy today I was walking with my kids thinking "COULD I BE MORE LUCKY!" I have two of the most healthy, happy, beautiful kids and they are BEST FRIENDS. It's amazing how well they get along. I love how they look out for each other. Usually on their bikes they are racing (They are quite competitive) anyway for a little moment today they were riding side by side talking to each other. I had to take a picture. I love them so much! Also I was so proud of my daughter today. When we were riding by the temple the second time the men outside of it gave us all a bottle of water. They were giving it to the people that came to view it that day. They called us over to give us one. When we were headed home Makenzie said to me "that was so nice of those men mom. Why did they give us that?" I said "Makenzie that was very nice, those men just showed you how you should always treat people." She said "what were those men doing out there?" I said "they were working for the church baby." Kenzie simply said "Mom I want to start going to church people are so nice." I learn ALOT from my 4 and 3 yr old every day. I love them so much.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweet girl! They are so cute riding their bikes. Don't you love this time of year?!?? Seriously I am so thankful warm weather has FINALLY come to Iowa! I didn't think it was ever going to get here.
I know that I say this every time you post, but your kids are SO SO SO CUTE!
Sounds like a fun walk.
You haven't blog in a while you must be busy. Have you guys moved yet??
Post a Comment