Thursday, April 30, 2009

Friends

Last Friday Nicole, KoriAnn, Me, and Heidi all went out for dinner for Nicole's birthday and then went back to Nicole's house to hang out! It was nice to have some girl time. I love these girls.
Then Soni got a hold of me out of the blue last week. We decided to meet up on Monday. It's been a very long time for us and honestly we were both very nervous both of us were shaking. I had Kenzie and she had her cute Trinity once we started talking it was like we didn't lose all those years. Oh and Kenzie just LOVES Trinity. We picked up where we left off. I think we missed each other much more than either one of us thought. We took our kids to the park yesterday! It's just nice to be back with her. This picture is from highschool and we just look like little kids. I'm wearing way too much make up.

So after a full week of hanging out with all my friends from high school I got to thinking about how crazy it is where we are all now. Some graduated from college, some married, some with kids, we've all changed so much but I'm glad we all find it important to make time for each other. Even if it's not often. I'm lucky to have so many good friends! Thanks Girls!!

2 comments:

Kaylyn said...

How fun! I haven't seen Heidi, Koriann, or Soni for so long! {they probably don't even remember me, actually}

I think it is so great that you still hang out with all of your old friends. :) We really will have to work out a girls night soon.

Soni said...

Brandie I cannot believe you actually put this picture up of me!! I look retarted not to mention 12 years old!! lov you :)