So Krista and I went to dinner and then Britney Spears and The Pussy Cat Dolls. I LOVED it. I actually liked the Pussy Cat Dolls a little better. It was so much fun. I felt really bad because my Makenzie wanted to go with me and I just didn't want to pay another 140 dollars hoping that she would like it. So all these people had their kids including like a 5 yr old sitting in front of me. I was waiting for it to start wishing I had brought her. By the end of the concert I was thinking What the ... was I thinking! I would never take my daughter to a concert like that I will stick with the Taylor Swift (That Kenzie loves and can sing word for word) and the Kellie Pickler tickets I am taking her to next month. I can't believe I even thought about taking her to Britney. Don't get me wrong it was so fun but the last time I saw Britney she was singing "Sometimes I run, Sometimes I hide and I'm so LUCKY" Yeah this was a whole new Britney. At one point the 5 yr old in front of me tucked her head into her dad and wouldn't watch the weird stuff on the monitors. So I am really not a terrible mom I just wanted Makenzie to experience stuff with me (NOT THAT STUFF)
Any ways, other than that it was so fun. Thanks Krista!
PS There's no pictures of us cause the stupid weather decided to rain so I was all frizzy and wavy not cute!
2 comments:
I have never been to a concert! But it sounds like a lot of fun, maybe one day :)
I have never been to a concert! But it sounds like a lot of fun, maybe one day :)
Post a Comment