Monday, April 27, 2009

Carnival Birthday

We went to the coolest birthday party I have ever been to for a little kid on Saturday. They had a carnival in their backyard. I'm not kidding you they went ALL out. It was so much fun. They had a clown that made them balloons! They had so many games and tickets and hamburgers and hotdogs and treats!! They asked everyone not to bring presents and instead to bring a couple dollars for tickets to play the games for prizes and their daughter was donating 90% of the money to the charity of her choice which she chose Primary Children's Hospital cause she wanted to help sick kids. So cute! She's only 5. Then they let her keep the other 10% for her birthday. It was so fun!Kenzie with her butterfly hat and Kayden with his sword!
Kenzie on the fishing game!

Kenzie was so good holding so still for her face to be painted and after went up to the lady tapped her on the shoulder and said thank you! I was very proud.


I popped Kaydo's balloon on accident this is what I got for it....
I felt so bad!

1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

That is such a fun idea for a birthday party! It looks like the kids had so much fun. :)