Sunday, April 5, 2009

Therapy

Since it's therapeutic for me to blog I decided to try to talk about how I am feeling tonight.
So it's been 4 days since I found out that I will no longer be bringing my beautiful baby into this world. I am completely heart broken. Going through this I have learned a lot though. I have went through EVERY single possible emotion. I'm trying to just be positive!
Josh and I have Makenzie and Kayden getting us through this and each other. It's been very difficult on both of us. But we are thankful we have two beautiful children here and now one in heaven waiting for us. We're going to keep trying when it's the right time we'll get pregnant again.
I have to first say thank you to my "big brothers." Josh's two best friends Tyson and Lj took care of me all weekend. They had me laughing all weekend but also let me cry, brought me dinner and kept me company because Josh had to work all weekend. Thank you to all my family and friends that have been calling and emailing me to check on me. I really appreciate it all. I don't know what I would do with out you all.
Josh I love you we'll get through this just like we have everything else. Thank you for taking such good care of me. Thanks for giving me 3 children that I love more than anything now just give me one more!! Love you!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Can't wait to hold our little babies in Heaven. That is definitely something to look forward to.

Brandie Page said...

I completely agree.

Heidi said...

another girls night soon sounds fabulous! I am so sorry you are hurting. It is no fun at all. Just remember the pain won't last to much longer. You will get through it you are strong. And taking those pain pills is not a bad thing, he gave you the prescription for a reason. Love you girl.