Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Catch Up


I am playing catch up tonight. I just had the funnest two days. Yesterday my mom made hair and nails appointment for me for my birthday so I headed up to Brigham. Kenzie and Kayden got to spend some time with Grandma while I was pampered. It was good all around I feel guilty my babies don't get to spend half as much time as I remember spending with my Grandma Jean. I need to fix that. But anyways, I got pampered felt great. Then I went to my parents and put the kids to bed my mom had today off so we just stayed to spend some time with her. Once the kids were in bed I went to Jordan's house to pick up some bows she made for Kenzie thinking I would be gone like 15 minutes well Jordan and I got carried away I got to peak in on precious Tenesey and we had great conversation that last til about 2am. We lost track of time but it was nice for some adult conversation. Thanks Jordan it was fun!

So then today my mom, Krista, and I took the kids to the park. It was a gorgeous day I love the heat. The kids had fun we then took the kids to Hannah... Okay so my poor Kayden is such a good sport he HATES Hannah Montana... Anything girly he doesn't like it. So he DID NOT want to go but Jayden likes her so that helped a little well he was really bored but a good boy. My daughter on the other hand was in the isle dancing every time Hannah was singing. She loves Hannah/Miley almost as much as she LOVES Taylor Swift so obviously she LOVED the movie. It was so fun. We had a fun two days. Thanks for the pampering mom love ya!!

My mom's SUPER cute dog Ace!

Kayden and Jayden


My Makenzie bow COURTESY OF JORDAN SEVY!

My son and his second fav sport next to baseball.

No comments: