The Rules:
• Link the person(s) who tagged you.
• Mention the rules on your blog.
• Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
• Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
• Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged!
1. I clean my kids rooms like 20 times a day. Everyone thinks I'm crazy. Josh says they're going to pull those toys right back out just pick it up at the end of the day. I can't do that. I have to pick up their toys all through out the day. And everything has to be put away and off the floor when before they go to bed. EVERY NIGHT!
2. When any one else does Makenzie's hair (my mom or grandma) I have to redo it. I love you Grandma and Mom so much but I don't do the side pony tails or the bangs slicked back pony tails.
3. I make my bed a lot of the time with Josh still in it. (It bothers him so bad) I don't even think about it. If the bed is messy the whole room looks messy.
4. I have super anxiety leaving my kids. Josh and my idea of a date is putting the kids to bed and watching a movie on the couch. It's bad. I think they've only been babysat maybe 10 times. I need to work on that. But I get really nervous about it. Luckily my husband loves having them around as much as I do but we do need a little more alone time.
5. Everything has to match... So I if all my picture frames don't match or the wall decorations in one room aren't exactly the same color I won't put them up. I dunno....
6. I have exactly 6 meals that I make... Same thing every week just work my way through then we usually have a subway night one day a week. I really need to learn to cook.
I'm tagging Jill, Fiona, Krista, Lj, Meghan, and Lynsee!!! Anyone else that would like to do this.
2 comments:
I am pretty sure you're supposed to comment on mine so I know that I'm tagged* but at least I read these so I'll do it anyway.
Also! respond to your myspace emails, figured you'd laugh at me or something over what I wrote. I expected a rebuttle but it's just funny to me so.. whatever lol.
What the h......I don't have time to get tagged. Lucky for you I never look or do anything with my blog. Hahahaha
Post a Comment