Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Settling In...

We are settling into our new house in South Jordan. We're loving it the kids are doing so well. I got Makenzie's room all decorated and done. My parents got her Hannah Montana bedding and stuff for her birthday cause she's been begging me to redo her room in Hannah Montana she loves her. So I took some pictures of her room today it's so cute. Next I'll be doing Kayden's his is kind of bare compared to hers but it will get there. Makenzie starts DANCE on Tuesday. I'm so excited it's right by our house. She'll perform for Christmas and then a recital at the end of the year. I can't wait. Kayden wants to do soccer or Tball both has to wait til next year so we're going to look for Karate or something he can do for the winter. I love it down here. There is so much more to do than Layton. Although we are missing some of our friends but the one's we really miss we'll still get to see just not as much.
KAYDEN'S NEW LITTLE BOY ROOM (IN PROGRESS)
So funny story I had his comforter on this side with the stripes and the red and he told me mom I want it on this side (The navy blue side) because red is a girl color. It was so funny. I am trying to change his mind but it's cute both ways.



MAKENZIE'S NEW LITTLE GIRL ROOM!!






1 comment:

Heidi said...

their rooms are looking good. We should make some stuff for their walls, and I think I will be buying a vinyl lettering machine soon so I could cut vinyl for there rooms. We should plan a time sometime soon to get together. Let me know