Saturday, September 20, 2008

Never Felt Better

So Josh and I joined this gym Lifetime Fitness. I have never been to a gym so much fun. Last night I took Makenzie and Kayden in the big pool with 2 huge water slides. Now my son Kayden is going up and down the slides just like Kenzie. (They're growing up too fast for me. Anyways, we spent a hour swimming and going down the slides. I took the kids into the amazing dressing rooms I showered them washed their hair, blew dry Makenzie's hair and then took them into the kiddie play section where they watch them. It is amazing I don't do babysitters or day care but I will definitely leave them in there. They have like 5 girls working in there and the best setup. Makenzie and Kayden love it they ran right away from me the second we got in there. So while they were in there I went and got in the STEAM ROOM for 25 minutes. It has steam with like Vicks Vapor in it. It's so nice. Then I swam 10 laps and got in the hot tub for 5 minutes. I went back showered and got ready went and got the kids and we left. We were there for about 2 and 1/2 hours and none of us wanted to leave. We're going to try and got 5 or 6 days a week. The work out area is HUGE and so NICE too. I love it I felt like I had a spa day yesterday it was so nice. I'll have to post pictures. I have a bunch of free 2 days passes if anyone wants to come with me one day with your kid/kids let me know.

2 comments:

Robyn Reynolds said...

I love that gym. I used to go there until I got married because we moved to far away. It is the best though.

Heidi said...

Sounds like a realy nice gym. I'm so proud of you for leaving your kids with people you didn't know! Thats one step closer to normal! LOL I'm kidding! You know I love ya!