Sunday, September 7, 2008

Peach Days Day Two!

MY TWO BABIES NOT SO MUCH BABIES ANY MORE:




FACE PAINTING: Kayden refused to get his. I don't have a picture of Jayden but he got a cookie monster it was so cute.



Kayden and Jayden laughing and dancing.
Caitlin, Kayden, and Kenzie playing!



There they are!!
BIG KID RIDES THEY LOVED!
Kenzie and Kayden on the slide.
Makenzie laughed through this whole ride. Jayden and Kayden were so scared.








BLAIR AND MAKENZIE:
Blair is KoriAnn's little sister. We got done with the Parade and we walked to the Capitol and got Blair. Which worked out really good cause we had two and two, Kenzie and Blair and Jayden and Kayden. The girls were laughing and playing together so cute! I loved it. Blair's quite a bit older than Makenzie but Makenzie just LOVES her. I was worried about having all three Kenzie, Blair, and Kayden when I forgot my stroller but they were so good they always held hands and never left my side.





KAYDEN AND JAYDEN:
They are so cute together. They go from holding hands, to dancing, to wrestling in seconds. But they have fun. Everyone asks if me and Krista planned their names but we started spending so much time together shortly after she had Jayden so it just happened that way. They're so cute.



KENZIE POSING:
As always my little girl loves the camera. She was posing every time the camera was pointed in her direction. It was really CUTE!!


Kayden being BORED:
Once Kayden went on some of the bigger rides he apparently thought the kids rides were BORING! Kenzie and Kayden would have gone on everything there if I would've let them or they were tall enough.



Me and Krista had so much fun being kids. We're going to be the 40 something year old grandparents that are going on all the rides with our grandkids. We're such little kids at heart we get more excited for this stuff then Kenzie, Kayden, and Jayden do. It was so much fun!

I think us excited in line for spin out! We're such kids!
Us on Spin Out!
Us on the Orbiter while it was going!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys that a fun weekend. Such cute pics! Makes me miss peach days...maybe I'll actually go next year...