We went to the Northridge game on Friday. Northridge scored right off the bat which set the tone for the whole game they won by a lot. Anyways, Kenzie and Kayden were so cute. They were yelling "Go Northridge" back and forth for a LONG time. Everyone around us were laughing at them! It was so CUTE! Their daddy has them trained.
3 comments:
Cute cute photos of your kids!!! Your lil girl is a twin of you
Did you get the invite to the party? Let me know if not and whats the MLS number on your parents house?
your little girl looks just like you!! she is so cute. your kids are getting so big!!! it is so fun to see how y'all are doing!!
I'm hosting an Usborne party! I have purchased their books so decided I should just host a show... so I am! Your invited as well as any other mommy friends or family. Im doing this mostly so people can get gifts for Christmas! They are darling it on Oct 11 @ 2. If you can make it email me your address and I'll send you a reminder invite. My email is jhula12@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment