Friday, August 29, 2008

"Summer lovin had us a blast, Summer lovin happened too fast"

Well Summer is pretty much over and before we go into the Fall I just wanted to put up some of my favorite pictures from this summer. We didn't go on any big trips this summer but this is the funnest summer we've ever had. Between our summer barbeques with friends, our family parties, our birthday parties, our museum trips, the zoo, SWIMMING all summer long, and our late nights of just being together it's been the BEST summer ever! Josh, Makenzie, and Kayden I love you all so much. You are EVERYTHING that I need in my life. I'm so proud to be your wife and mom and I'm lucky to have you all.





























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great post! I loved looking at all of your pictures! AMEN summer went by way fast! It doesn't even feel like we really had summer. I busted out the fall decor this weekend. I noramlly wait but I am super excited for fall this year for some reason.