Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Crazy Life!

Well our life is pretty crazy right now. Josh begins another semester of school today. He's excited about it. Also we are moving to Daybreak on Saturday which is very exciting. I love it down there I feel like it's the center of a lot of entertainment. I can't wait to meet new people and be close to some of my good friends (Heidi and Melanee) It should be a lot of fun. Makenzie is going to get into preschool and dance when we get down there. Kayden I think we're going to do swimming and karate! They both want to play soccer but that will have to wait til next year. It's been a great year for us so far. This is the BEST summer we've ever had. I'm sad it's coming to a end. But I am excited for all the Family Events and Holidays and excited to be relieved of the heat for a while.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm so excited for you guys to be close! I wanted to tell you to look at Hollies blog. She put up pics of her nursery. It's so adorable, that girl has some seriously good taste. Let me know when things have settled down and you want to get together.