We had a birthday party for Makenzie and Bailey today before my sister in law and brother in law move away to Mississippi. It was so much fun we played football, did presents, ate pizza and cake. It was great Makenzie got a bunch of Hannah Montana stuff which she loves and Bailey got a bunch of High School Musical stuff.












3 comments:
Cute pictures! Makenzie's hair looks great! I am so bugged that summer is pretty much over. I love fall but we all know what comes after fall...winter! I hate winter!
So is that the name of your brother's school?
Also about the jam (I can't remember if I already told you or not) I just used the freezer jam recipe out of the "Sure Jell" pecton box. It is SO easy. I didn't want to do it the other way because A. That takes WAY to long B.Don't have all the crap to make it that way even if I wanted to.
So ya super easy and very yummy! I think I had all those jars done in about an hour or less.
and pretty sure "pectin" is spelled with an I not O sorry!
Looks like the party was a success! I would love to get together and do crafts. Just let me know when and where....and I 'll be there. Wow that rhymes!
Post a Comment