It's a very bitter sweet weekend for me and Josh. We have both our brother's moving across the country. We're so proud of them and so happy for them but it will be hard with them gone. It's going to be hard not seeing Justin all the time. And we are going to miss our neice and nephews so much. But we are happy for them. It's just going to be a difficult weekend.
My little brother is off to Iowa today. My parents are driving him down there and moving him into his dorm. It's crazy I know it's what happens you grow up and move on I just always expected him to stay close to home. But he got a great baseball scholarship at a private college and he would kick him self later if he didn't take the chance on it. I'm so proud of him. We'll miss him so much. He is the best brother a girl could ask for and the most attentive amazing uncle. Kayden is going to wonder where he is at. Makenzie kind of understands and is not happy about him being gone. I love you Justin be safe can't wait to see you at the holidays.
No comments:
Post a Comment