I have bragging rights to my neices and nephews! So I decided to post a little blog about how lucky I am. Josh is the youngest in his family of four which is opposite for me cause I'm the oldest of two and I don't think my brother will be having kids any time soon. So Josh has given me these 6 talented, smart, cute, and LOTS and LOTS of fun neices and nephews.
My neice that always has something smart to say and corrects all of us. The sporty girl in the family.
He's my nephew genius. He is really smart and has a clever imagination. He's a softy too.
Going to be my star athlete nephew. He's rough and tough and good at all the sports.
My artsy nephew... He's the gentle sweet heart of the kids.
My tough little neice. She's a mix rough and tough but can be girly too. Her smile is contagious.
My ALL boy nephew. The more laid back kid of the bunch. I'm predicting he'll be a great athlete too though.


No comments:
Post a Comment