Thursday, August 28, 2008

Heart Breaking

I am so mad at my husband and mother in law for getting me so big into the news right now. (Not Really) The news is power and educating. Just sometimes it can be so heart breaking. My mother in law, me, and my sister Jill have all been following this 3 yr old girl, Caylee Anthony case we all had hope she would be found alive. Tonight while I was watching the news the DNA stuff came back from the trunk of the car and it's not looking good. It's so sad. I can't believe some one is capable of doing that and showing no emotion. Please people if you're not ready to have kids DONT have them. There are tons of women out there that struggle and struggle to get pregnant and some that can't even get pregnant that would have LOVED this child. When my daughter falls and scrapes her knee she screams for her mom and I get to be the one to calm her down and make her feel better. I can't imagine being the one to cause the pain. Men and Women really need to consider the responsibilities of having children or getting married before they do it. Anyways, I had to vent about this I am heart broken for that little girl.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I agree, my husband and I have struggled for many year to become pregnant, and every time I saw a news story about abuse or murder I would be so mad and ask why do they get them, why not us? I guess that will be my first question when I see God.