Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Camera Happy

So my mom and dad got Josh and I a camera for Christmas last year. Brand new nice Sony camera we had it for two months and then it got stolen. I was SICK to my stomach seriously. I searched for it for days and felt like I was going to throw up. Well sadly we never found it. So just barely the other day Josh surprised me with a camera. I was so excited I already took some pictures and they turned out really good.


3 comments:

Robyn Reynolds said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They are so cute. It gets me so excited.

Turok said...

they are adorable, girl! It looks like you are doing so good in life!! It seems like yesterday we were all living in Brigham playing our Jr. Jazz! hahah...ohhh the good ole days. your daughter looks just like you....ADORABLE!!!

Heidi said...

looks like you guys are having a fun summer. I can't belive how old your kids are now. Wow, time flies. And Mason is almost 1. Oh I don't want to think about that, it makes me get teary eyed. Plan on coming to Mason's 1st birthday party on November 1st.