Monday, April 19, 2010

9:00 AM

The kids are playing one game of Mario Party and Lucas is happy in the swing. Mommy is cleaning up breakfast. Kenzie told me last night at like 11pm, one of her reasons to just get out of bed, she said will you make me toast and scrambled eggs in the morning mom? I had it done before she got up with some fresh pineapple... Perfect start to what is going to be a much better day than yesterday. By the way sorry about the emotional and angry post I just had to let it out. I haven't cried that hard other than when Luke and Josh were in the hospital in a long time. I needed some way to vent. So the agenda for today is the ducky park until we're all exhausted.




1 comment:

Pam said...

Lucas, You are grandma's precious baby boy...I can't wait to cuddle you up. Love Grandma Pam