Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Sunday

We had a Wonderful Easter. We woke up and found what the Easter bunny dropped off. Then got ready and headed up to Grandmas. We go to my mom's every year and she does a plastic egg hunt with Candy and Money in the eggs. The kids love it. My parents always hide them more than once cause they like finding them so much. It was not as warm as I was hoping for this year I am more than ready for Summer. We had a nice turkey dinner at Grandmas played for a while then headed home. Josh had to work unfortunately. So it was just me and the kids that night. We had movie night with some ice cream. It was a perfect way to end Easter.
I LOVE these 3 so much!
Luke lounging out!

Kayden and Kenzie freezing and blowing bubbles.


Makenzie wrote a letter to the Easter bunny. This is what she wanted it to say. "To Easter Bunny From Makenzie I love you and thank you for making Easter Special." She is such a doll.


#1 Sister


#1 Big Brother

Luke's cute smile!

1 comment:

BRITTANY said...

Oh I love Luke's smile. How adorable is he!