It has been so nice having 4 days away from Utah's crappy weather. My kids have been in shorts and flip flops. I don't have two blankets covering Luke and Makenzie and Kayden's big heavy coats on. It's been FANTANSTIC. Grammy finally got to see Lucas and did not want to put him down. Aunt Jill too!! It was so nice.
It was such a fun trip we took our Expedition. We have never had a more comfortable drive. Kenzie and Kayden were in the very back seat watching their DVD player and Lucas and Me in the middle very comfortable. Daddy driving listening to his book. My kids are amazingly mellow but I was shocked that Luke did the whole 11 hours with no melt downs. He was such a good boy just slept or played with me in his seat the whole time. Kenzie and Kayden watched their movies, colored, or slept the whole time too. I am so going to miss the sunshine and warmth.
No comments:
Post a Comment