The last couple weeks we've been spending a lot of time outside. Summer is the perfect season at the Page House. We all love it so much. We got Lagoon passes this year and have been doing that. It's really nice cause we live close enough we can just go over there for a few hours if we want to. I've been trying to get use to being okay with Josh gone. It used to not bother me so much that he goes to school 5 days a week and works 8 days straight every other week. It is really nice that it makes it so he has 6 days off every other week but those 8 days have been really hard on me lately. I don't know what it is I hope I snap out of it soon. Mother's Day was awesome. We had the best breakfast at Jeremiahs with my amazing mom. I wish we could've spent some of the day with my mother in law too but seeing how were a state away that's a little difficult. Then we just went home and relaxed. It was PERFECT!!
Kayden and Makenzie are still LOVING every second of Lucas being with us. Makenzie loves to feed him and Kayden just talks to him non stop.
Lucas is super strong with his head now. He loves tummy time. He's trying so hard to giggle and his cooing has turned into a lot of uuhhh and ooohhhs followed by BIG SMILES. All of my babies were really happy but I think Luke may be the happiest. He has been sleeping all night for the last month. To bed at 9pm and waking up at 9am. I don't know what it is but all my kids have been like that. At least I figured one thing out right.
Makenzie, Caden, and Kayden at Lagoon. Makenzie went on Wicked, Spider, Screamer, The White Roller Coaster, and Wild Mouse so far. She is just like her mama a little adrenaline junkie.
Caden and Kayden
There's my boy.
The Best Big Sister Ever
KAYDEN AND JAYDEN'S SLEEPOVER
Well these boys totally keep me entertained. In just a few hours they played Transformers, stopped to tease Kenzie and Brooke, then put socks on there hands and boxed by boxed, I mean they really BOXED. They were punching each other in the head and all, stopped to tease girls again, wrestled all over the house, and then ended up sleeping on the couch and falling asleep to TRANSFORMERS. They are so funny. Sometimes they live in a world where Transformers are their best friends and sometimes Transformers are coming to get them. They are so cute and fun together. They wrote Kayden and Jayden Page on Kayden's tranformers tote. They're funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment