Monday, May 17, 2010

This Past Weekend!

Wow we at the Page House had the busiest weekend ever. So Friday I went to Letters to Juliet with Krista and left Luke for the first time with my parents. Afterwards we went to Krista's so the kids could all play like usual and my Kayden ended up begging me to have a sleep over at Jayden's. It was his first sleepover ever and not easy for mom. I didn't sleep at all without him. I know that's terrible since he's almost 5. But since we left there at midnight and they came home at 11am. It wasn't too bad and I know Krista takes care of him like he's hers so it was ok. Then Saturday we went to Lagoon with the kids for a few hours. Came back home and Brooklyn and Jayden slept at our house. Makenzie LOVES Brooklyn and Brooklyn loves Kenzie. When Brooklyn was about 5 I started taking her with me all the time. Sometimes her mom asked me to babysit but for the most part I called her mom asking for her. I just loved her so much and still do. I know she's the one that taught me to be a mom. Now it's fun to see Kenzie and Brooklyn have the same interaction her and I did. So then Sunday we went back to Lagoon all day. It's so fun and we just take a cooler of water so we're not spending money there. It's great exercise walking around the park like that all day. Makenzie is big enough to go on the big rides this year and she loves WICKED. I love how much fun they have there we will be making this a yearly thing I think. We really missed Josh all weekend cause he had to work though. Other than that it was exhausting but so FUN. I love my kids and hanging out with friends.
Lucas was a trooper he LOVES his stroller when he was awake he would just look all around. Other than that he just slept. He's such a good baby.
Right before going on the Ladybug Drop which is their favorite ride.

Jayden and Kayden FLYING!


Jayden, Kenzie, and Kayden holding hands.


You wouldn't know Jayden was just their friend they all act just like siblings.


The two most beautiful baby blue eyed girls ever.


The Boys

Brooklyn and Kenz on the lady bug drop.


My Luke

Krista and Jayden

Thumbs up!!

Makenzie, Brooklyn, Kayden, and Jayden.


They LOVE the haunted house. I swear they aren't scared of anything.


My CUTE BOY!


On our way in.

No comments: