Wow this first week of our new crazy lives has been absolutely insane. Every single day consists of getting up early, making breakfast to get Kenzie or Josh or both off to school. I am so proud of Josh. He works til 1am gets home goes to bed and then gets up at 8am for school goes straight to school and straight to work. Every day this week. Luckily he has no work tonight. He has class Monday through Friday and has 6 classes since he is so determined to get done. Kenzie has class Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. She is loving every second of it. I picked her up today and just asked her teacher so how was her first week? Just to explain I told Kenzie's teacher I was honestly really worried about her going to school. I explained I'm one of those over protective parents that has had my kid babysat maybe 10 times in the last almost 5 years. I'm worried that I may have caused some problems for her to be away. I wasn't worried after the first day. Kenzie loved it. She didn't cry at all when I left her she instantly made friends. She LOVED it! But today Kenzie's teacher came to me and said "I can't believe you were ever worried about her. She is not only so fun and friendly she is the easiest little thing ever." Right there all the doubts I had. (Was I doing the right thing by staying home? Even when we needed me to work? Was I gonna cause some extreme seperation anxiety? Am I bad mom for sheltering her like I have?) I've come to the conclusion I did the best I could and what was comfortable for me and in the end Kenzie is still Kenzie and she has turned out great! I couldn't be more proud of her. I love her so much!
Onto Kayden wow does he love his alone time. I LOVE it too. I love having time with just him. It's so fun and needed. He is such a laid back easy going fun boy. Whether were bowling or watching a movie he doesn't care just loves to be with me. I love him so much!
All and all it's been a great week. I can't wait for Josh to be done. I love Kenzie coming home and telling me all the fun she has had. And I love spending time with my little man.
1 comment:
Brandie -
I am so sorry that your family isn't cooperative. I don't know how you can handle not knowing. It is literally killing me. Even if I never meet him, I at least want to know what he looks like, and what kind of person he is.
I can't explain what a wierd feeling it is to find something like this out so late in life. It feels good to know that I'm not alone though. I am happy to know that there is a friend I can talk to about how I am feeling.
Kaylyn
Post a Comment