Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Arizona Play!!

ARIZONA:
Well Kayden's cast is off "and it feels so good." It didn't take him long to get right back comfortable with the water. Even with his 6 weeks of having a cast and not being able to swim. We had so much fun! We swam a lot which was nice. We got to stay at my mother in laws hotel in a suite. If anyone is wanting to go to AZ let me know I will hook you up with my mother in law. It was so nice to have so much space. We had a blast.
Kayden and Kim

My Kaydo and Kenzie

Swimmin around loving his freedom.


This is our room. It was so nice and big. The kids got their own bed and we all slept great!


Poppy took us bowling. It was fun Kenzie and Kayden are getting really good. My little neice Kim could be pro if she started working on it all the time. She was awesome. I beat Josh which is all I care about haha.
Kayden's way of bowling. He can throw that sucker hard.


Kenzie LOVES bowling too!


There's my boy!


Kenz and her cousin Kim.


Kayden LOVES his POPPY hates hates hates leaving him. They have a special bond.

DRIVE HOME
We decided to take a different way home and go by the Grand Canyon the kids loved it. It was gorgeous. I got some cute pics of them in their jammies with their car hair... But still way cute!
It still amazes me that they can do a 12 hour car ride with no fighting, whining, tantrums, or complaining. They've done it over and over. I am a lucky mom.














IT WAS SO FUN! WE ALMOST DIDN'T COME HOME. BUT IT'S TIME TO GET TO JOSH'S COLLEGE COURSES AND KENZIE'S PRESCHOOL. WE CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE A SCHEDULE AND ROUTINE TO STICK TO. IT IS GONNA BE SO FUN.
BABY APPOINTMENT TODAY:
I WILL FIND OUT THE SECOND WEEK OF SEPTEMBER IF IT'S A BOY OR A GIRL WAHOO.... CAN'T WAIT. BABY IS HEALTHY GREAT HEART BEAT, A LITTLE SMALL, BUT LOOKS GREAT!

No comments: