We went to her preschool, it is awesome. I love it all especially her teacher. But her house is beautiful, huge fenced in backyard, cutest little classrooms. I am so excited for Kenzie. I'm still way sad and gonna miss her but she's going to love it. She has two field trips a month which they have the moms and any younger siblings come to so that will be fun for all of us including Kayden. They have a huge Halloween Party, fun Christmas Program, and apparently graduation is a big deal. I signed Kayden up for next year already anyone in Layton wanna sign their kid up to let me know.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Preschool
Starting with last night Kenzie knew she was gonna go meet her teacher and classmates today. She was so excited. We got in the bath and washed her hair so I wouldn't have to do that in the morning cause she's not exactly a morning person. Any ways, she was worried about what she was gonna wear. Any one that knows her knows she's the girliest thing ever. So this morning I woke her up at 7:30 had her favorite Raisin Bran waiting for her while I was doing her hair. Then she picked the outfit she wanted after I gave her a couple choices and struck some poses.
We went to her preschool, it is awesome. I love it all especially her teacher. But her house is beautiful, huge fenced in backyard, cutest little classrooms. I am so excited for Kenzie. I'm still way sad and gonna miss her but she's going to love it. She has two field trips a month which they have the moms and any younger siblings come to so that will be fun for all of us including Kayden. They have a huge Halloween Party, fun Christmas Program, and apparently graduation is a big deal. I signed Kayden up for next year already anyone in Layton wanna sign their kid up to let me know.

We went to her preschool, it is awesome. I love it all especially her teacher. But her house is beautiful, huge fenced in backyard, cutest little classrooms. I am so excited for Kenzie. I'm still way sad and gonna miss her but she's going to love it. She has two field trips a month which they have the moms and any younger siblings come to so that will be fun for all of us including Kayden. They have a huge Halloween Party, fun Christmas Program, and apparently graduation is a big deal. I signed Kayden up for next year already anyone in Layton wanna sign their kid up to let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Grandma's girl....You are my princess, you are so beautiful!
Post a Comment