Sunday, August 2, 2009

Update On My KIDS!!

So much has been going on in the Page House where to start?!
Well summer started out wonderful with a LOT of swimming until my son broke his arm. So the last almost 6 weeks have been missing long days at the pool with lots of water and snacks. I miss it so much so do the kids. But we still have been having a lot of fun. We have got to spend some Page Family Time this summer. Now they're all back in AZ and Mississippi! We have had a lot more time than usual with Grandma and Grandpa Doug! We went to more of Uncle Justin's games this year than we ever have. We also have been playing with Friends like non-stop. We did a full day at Boon Docks with Krista and Jayden (Need the pics Krista.) We've done a lot of the ducky park and lots of barbeques!!
All and all except for the broken arm it's been a pretty great summer!
KAYDO TIME
So the other night I hear someone in the kitchen and I figure it's Josh or Kenzie that late so I come out in the kitchen and find this. Luckily my camera was sitting right there on the counter!! In my head I went do I tell him that's gross and to ask me for a cup??? But then my head said "You are the worst mom ever you be happy his drink of choice was MILK!!" So yeah I think it's a cute picture.
Then this one is of Kayden putting himself to bed. Apparently he was playing Tranformers until he passed out on the floor. He was so tired. UPDATE on the cast. The one in the picture is his last one. He has a short arm yellow one on for "Bumblebee" right now (not a Transformers fan at all) he gets it OFF all together on Thursday Yay!! We are going straight to the school. Other than that he is getting really good at spelling his name and we were trying to teach him to write it before he broke his right arm. So we'll be working on that again. The good thing is I think he is going to be a stud at sports and able to use both arms now! He has perfected his throw with the left arm. We went 6 weeks with the cast with out him using it as a weapon. Which is awesome I was a little afraid cause he's a brute. He is not excited for Kenzie to go to school at all. But I think once we get to spend some time together it will be okay. He and I went to the drive in the other night just me and him. We had so much fun!! All laid out and veggin out it was GREAT!! He's still quite the Mama's boy but getting a lot better. He's so much fun I'm okay with having another little guy just like him if I have a boy!



MAKENZIE TIME:

She has some major life changing events coming up... She has back to school on Wednesday where she will meet her Preschool teacher and her classmates. Then she starts school on the 19th of this month. So we have been trying to prepare for that. I can't believe it. I actually thought she would start last year but she misses the deadline to start Kindergarten this year by 6 days. So now she is really starting this year! She will go 3 days a week for 3 hours. I'm so excited for her. But I know I will be a basket case. It's so weird I have spent every single day with this little girl since the day she was born. There will take some adjusting. However, I am looking forward to having some quality time with just Kayden before the baby comes too! Other than getting ready for school she has been practicing her reading and writing lots. She is even more girly now then before. When we took her shopping she's getting the skirts with the dressy shirts. Then she got some necklaces, rings, and ear rings. She loves to look pretty still and get her hair done all up. She still loves looking in the mirror and posing for pictures as you'll see below. It's so hard because I have stopped calling her my baby (she hates it) she is now my little girl. It is so weird to me that my first born is about to be 5 years old in a little over a month. They have brought so much to my life. I absolutely regret nothing that got me to them. They are with out a doubt my everything.
Her favorite pose kissy face!!



Her hitting another pose!

No comments: