Monday, June 1, 2009

TODAY

I feel like I've been accomplishing a lot lately. I've been working early in the morning off by noon and have the rest of the day to play with the kids. Today I worked til noon, cleaned the house and then we went swimming with Soni and Trinity. It was fun. It was Trinity's first time and she was so upset when I took her in the water while Soni was blowing up her tube. Apparently she needed mom cause Soni got in and she calmed right down and was loungin in her chair. Kenzie just LOVES her and Kayden loves her as long as his mom isn't holding her. He apparently gets pretty jealous of me showing attention to other kids (uhoh) I'm not gonna lie it was pretty cute though.







1 comment:

Kaylyn said...

Looks like fun! I love going to the pool on a sunny day. Sometimes ther is nothing better. I haven't been in so long though.....