Sunday, June 7, 2009

See how badly my daughter wants a sister?

I'm sorry baby girl I don't know that I'm going to be able to give that to you. Makenzie is so cute with kids and babies. She is just a natural comforter or something. I love it. If I do have one more she's going to be so happy and such a great big sister (She already is) But Kayden and her were so close they've grown up together. Kenzie and Kayden will be able to teach their sibling a lot. Kayden was busy playing in his room he doesnt throw a fit over the baby like Kenz so I couldn't get him in a pic.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kenzie seriously couldn't be cuter holding that baby! Her eyes are to die for.

I love the outfit Kayden has on in the last post. Quinn and I saw it the other day and wanted to get it for Cameron, but they didn't have any in his size. It is so cute though.

I have been meaning to ask you how do you like the make up?