Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The last week

We had alot going on the last week. Josh has been working 10 hour days for the last 12 days. (It sucks) We haven't seen him at all. We had my mom's dog for a few days. Which was fun except my daughter not wanting to take her home. She loves that dog. Then Monday we went and had the funnest day with my mom. We got lunch and went to Barnes and Noble where she spoiled the kids and Old Navy where she also spoiled the kids. I love spending time with my mom she is so busy it feels like I hardly see her. Living in Layton is FANTASTIC so far I'm glad my hubby talked me into it.









Kayden wasn't exactly the softest kid with Tess. Which is why we don't have a dog probably. Kenzie wouldn't put her down for like 2 days straight only when she had to it was really cute though.

No comments: