Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rough Day Yesterday!


So yesterday besides being absolutely sick and throwing up a lot of the day. My mom then called and told me that my Great Aunt had died. It was so sad cause my grandma JoAnne and her were as close as sisters could be. My Aunt Betty was so sweet I went and spent a summer out there with her in Cali. I will definitely miss her.
So as if that all wasn't bad enough the worst thing was about to happen. We went to my mom's house and Kenzie and Kayden were looking for the dogs. I told them they were outside so the kids came running down the stairs and Kayden stumbled and fell. He fell head first it was the most horrible thing I've seen. I saw him land on his arm and hit his neck and heard a little crack. I was screaming for my mom. I knew something was wrong as much as Kayden was trying so hard to shake it off he couldn't. So my mom and I took him to the Brigham City ER. Sure enough he broke both bones in his right arm. I felt absolutely terrible. I am still feeling like the worst mom in the world. Part of me is grateful having a solid little brute for a son that we've gone this long with out any trips to the hospital and the other part of me just felt like the worst mom in the world. I still feel so bad even though he is being so unbelievably tough. He has been so good. Except he only took a couple seconds to ask his daddy to cut off his cast. And watching the doctor put his cast on was the WORST. Kayden was screaming bloody murder it hurt him so bad. I'm almost positive this won't be the last incident ever with him being such a rough and tough boy and how much he love sports but I am hoping not to ever have to see him in that much pain again. I'm sorry buddy I love you.
He's all drugged up with a mouth full of popcorn chicken drinking his Jamba!!
My Tough Guy

His favorite color is BLUE!

1 comment:

The Bragging Mommy said...

Oh poor Kayden! What a tough little guy though. You are a wonderful mom don't feel that way.