Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Surfin and a Swimmin!!!

KoriAnn, Brynn, Shelby, Alli, and I took all the kids to surf and swim on Monday it was so fun. It was cloudy so the pool was practically empty but so nice cause it's heated. All us girls got fried though. So worth it.











My Son has developed a fake picture smile. I can't get him to tone it down haha.

3 comments:

Kaylyn said...

I LOVE the surf n swim! That was one of my favorite places to go when I was a kid. We went there every year for my mom's work party.

Memories!

Heidi said...

Hey girl, Thanks so much for putting my button on your blog! Guess what? I have the scrapbooking software! It just came in the mail today. Ken is going to Ohio next week so I will be all alone. We will have to get together. If I can find the time in my crazy busy life!

The Melo Family said...

cute!! I know you took more tho so youll have to email them to me:D brinnybug007@yahoo.com
It was so fun! Im glad we got to hang out! And I know the kids had fun too!:D