Thursday, June 4, 2009

Conversation with Makenzie

Kenzie and I had a very funny conversation today in the car it went like this:

Makenzie: Mommy why is daddy gone so much lately?
Me: Baby he's been working his butt off, 60 hours a week so that you guys can be playing so hard and having so much fun all summer.
Makenzie: Mommy butt is a gross word you should leave that out next time.
Me: hahahahahaha You're right Kenzie sorry.

Then today with Kayden we were talking about Makenzie starting preschool and Kayden is quite a mama's boy mainly due to he didn't get much attention from any one else when he was younger because Kenzie had him were so close and she was at such a fun age he was attached to my hip.

Kayden says: Mommy when I go to preschool you get to come with me right?
Me: No sweetie when you go to preschool I will take you there and pick you up but I can't stay.
Kayden says: NO NO mom I'm not okay with that at all....
Me: lol Kayden why not you'll have so much fun. You'll make lots of friends and learn lots of stuff.
Kayden: I have Kenzie I don't need friends.

KIDS ARE THE BEST!!!

2 comments:

Jill and Chris said...

That is SO CUTE! Your kids are darling.

Kaylyn said...

Ha Ha Ha! That's so funny. I love the things that little kids say. It makes me laugh all the time. Too cute!