Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter




It was a great Easter!! Kenzie and Kayden looked so Cute! We had a good morning at Grandma and Grandpa's which included pancakes and a Easter egg hunt. We had a fantanstic lunch at Olive Garden and a great rest of the day playing their new games at home!! Loved it!!

5 comments:

Kaylyn said...

I like the new design. :)

I love love love Kenzie's dress. Too cute!

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new picture on your header. Your kids are beautiful! They look so cute in their Easter clothes. I love Kenzie's dress! Sounds like you guys had a great Easter!

Anonymous said...

And I like the song that you have on your blog right now! :)

Robyn Reynolds said...

Your kids are so cute. It sounds like you had a great Easter.

Jill and Chris said...

Ah, your kids are darling. I can't believe how much Kenzie looks like you. They really are just so dang cute.