Well I am not ready to talk about this but since I have so many LOVING, SUPPORTIVE, AMAZING Family and Friends I am being asked how I am feeling with my pregnancy and still being congratulated so I can't handle that either.
Josh and I found out yesterday and again today for sure that we lost our baby. We have a angel in heaven waiting for us now. At least I can find some comfort in that. This is really difficult. I don't want to talk about it. I'm not going to stop trying so I'm not taking the names and stuff down cause if I have it my way it will be soon enough.
3 comments:
I love you girl, we will get through this together. Can't wait for Friday.
Oh Brandie I am so sorry! I can't even imagine. You are in my prayers and I love ya!
I am so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers.
Post a Comment